August is Art Month!
August is here and with it comes the last hurrah of summer! School will soon be starting, and vacations will end, but in the meantime Canandaigua still has many activities to offer! Our area has always been a supporter of the Arts and this month is filled with fun events that celebrate a variety of visual, performing, and culinary arts in Canandaigua.
At Wick-edly Sent we are also participating in these community events such as Art and Go Seek and Chairs for Charity.
August Scent of the Month: Jamaica Me Crazy:
The island life awaits you. Jamaica Me Crazy is a tropical paradise in a bottle…and who wouldn’t love that!! Jamaica Me Crazy is a blend of coconut, pineapple, rum, tangerine, banana, and melon-y sweetness. Enjoy a 100% soy candle, olive oil soap, natural body wash, body lotion, or a moisturizing body spray with botanical extracts, all for 25% off. Our Scent of the Month was chosen by our Fans on Facebook. To help us choose your next scent of the month, become a fan at http://www.facebook.com/soapandcandles
A Day at the Spa Basket Giveaway Winner:
Congratulations to Amanda Leyh! You have won our Day at the Spa Basket Valued at $100!
This gift basket contains:
- Willow basket with handles
- Green Tea Spa Reed Diffuser Gift Set
- A Day at the Spa Body Lotion with Shea Butter and Olive Oil
- A Day at the Spa Body Wash with Shea Butter and Olive Oil
- A Day at the Spa Olive Oil Soap (7 oz huge bar)
- A Day at the Spa Body Spray with Botanicals
- A tub of Green Sencha Tea
- Relaxing Eye Mask
- Vanilla Cinnamon Soy Candle in a tin
- Relaxing Bath Salts
- Shimmering Octopus shaped lavender sachet
- Sisal Terry Exfoliating Mitt
Free Candle Winner of the Month, Alice Sidoti:
Congratulations Heather! You won a free soy candle. Please call us at 585-394-5260 to arrange pick up or free delivery! Everyone in our mailing list can win, if you joined our mailing list, you’re already in our database to win a free candle.
Online Coupon “Summer Sizzle”:
Save 10% on your next purchase, in store, by announcing this coupon code, or use it online.
- Once again, Wick-edly Sent will be participating in Canandaigua Wine Walk, Saturday, August 6th, 4-7 p.m. We will have snack goodies from The Cove at Steamboat Landing restaurant. So stop by and enjoy Finger Lakes Wine tastings and food samples.
- The 2011 Canandaigua Art & Go Seek is an active participation activity to highlight the abundance of Art in Downtown Canandaigua. The scavenger hunt begins August 1st and lasts until August 31st. Passports can be purchased for only $1.00 at Finger Lakes Gallery and Frame located on Main St. in Canandaigua. For more information go to the Art & Go Seek Info Page.
- Chairs for Charity is an event to benifit Thompson Health here in Canandaigua. Local artists have adorned adirondak chairs with their work and the chairs are being displayed at various businesses on and off Main St. in Canandaigua. The chairs will be on display from July 29th until August 6th when the raffle winners will be drawn at 7:00pm in the Commons Park. Tickets can be purchased at all the participating businesses for $1 a piece, 6 for $5, or an arms length for only $10. For more information go to the Chairs For Charity Info Page.
Thanks again, we hope to hear from you soon!
Wick-edly Sent Soap and Candle Company
94 South Main Street
Canandaigua, NY 14424